Thursday, June 02, 2005

Un_titled__

Hello people. I'm in school com. lab attending some Flash thing by Mr. Woon. SIGH. Wouldn't have come here if I have something better to do at home. Ok. I say this June's holidays suck. All because of one small tiny factor-It's so darn boring at home. But fortunately for me, I have to go to school for doing the SVA stuff. HaHa. The story was scary. And some little parts are scary. Tomorrow still got the History field trip. I'm excited. Yay. Rejoice.

ok, now what shall I talk about. Ok btw, thanks Hannah for changing the blog skin for me again. And now that I have learnt how to change blog skin already.
And now i feel as if i have nth much to type already.

Next week me and Zainul have to go to some SVA tea session with a teacher. Not Mr. Woon or Ms. Murni, although I wished it would be one of them.

That's all I think, have no much things to talk already.

No comments: