Saturday, October 15, 2005

This blogger is currently bored.

Sigh, really bored here, even though its only like, a week after End of Years'? Practically nothing to do when I'm not at school for SVA. "Its been a long week." I totally agree with that statement, has.

Anyway, we had SVA meeting today, yesterday, the day before yesterday and the day before the day before yesterday, almost everyday since the end of our Maths paper. Haha, but i can predict there won't be one tomorrow. Like, aww shucks, need to think of what to do tomorrow again.

But I was so looking forward to Monday, no idea why. Sigh, I so want to kill you, Ben. Even though you helped us get dancers for the scene. Planning to consult Ms. Murni on Monday regarding the night scenes.

We finally tried finalizing the script today. It looks much decent now. Schedule we can like finalize it after we talk to Ms. Murni.

Now enough of updating you people about SVA. Its useless anyway. Now I shall talk about why bloggers blog. Not sure why I'm gonna write that anyway, maybe cause I'm too restless. And by the way, this list that i'mma make is/might not be complete. So do not completely trust this
-Cause they're too bored, much like me
-Express their feelings towards something
-Our national past time-talk/type cock
-Update people on what they are doing(Like schoolwork, blah)
-Love the comp. too much, and they want to type more
-Post something like lyrics, small paragraphs of a song, book etc.
-Comment on a topic. For example a movie.(Almost like point 2)
-Express their love, hatred towards something (Again like point 2)(&6)

Oh well, can't think of any other reasons. Maybe I shall visit more blogs and update this (pathetic) list of junk.
So, Au revior!!

No comments: