Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wow. Just realized that I've listened to Shan Hu Hai for the 256th time. As what its said on my itunes thing. But its no wonder. Its like on the bus from school to Singapore poly and back from Sp to school, I'll always have to listen to it. Its such a nice song. Never mind. But it wasn't the only song I listened to lah, my ipod was always out of batt when i reached home. Oh ya, the Sp thing. Figured it was interesting so, there you go,.(Mind my sense of whats nice and whats not)
Ok, first day. Its like *groans* for us. It was supposed to be a school holiday but we had to go back to sch for this poly connection thing, when we're all tired after the esplanade thing. (just read the previous previous post) So we get on the bus, and the people started fighting already. And the people refer to the president and some other which i forgot. So, I just slept and. -skip- opps, i overslept. reached Sp already. When we entered the studio, the yusof ishak people were waiting already. So just, blah. AHHHH HOW I DONT FEEL LIKE TYPING ALREADY. Never mind, next time then i edit this thing.

No comments: