Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Argh. Stupid F-ed up blogger. Took so long to load. Ah well. Take note of level 2 vulagarities. Not for the faint-hearted. I'm getting moody.
Monday aka Youth Day
Went to P.S. with Sj. Went to the damned Yamaha. Stupid la. Wasted our time there. Sry SJ. Yeah. Its like fucking Yamaha la. I went there 2 days ago with Zain, and they said there is class on Sat. in August. Then I came back 3 days after only to hear nothing but bad news. No weekend classes in August. Ahh its taking ages for me to register. Well, they said I have to call them to enquire for Sept. lesson. I had to go to my dad's office after. Sort of wasted my time there too.
-end of day.-

Tuesday
Damn, when I reached sch, its like I suddenly remembered the damned Microsoft Word competion tomorrow. Ahh fucked up schedule again. Had to stay back in sch for the make-up lessons from Mr. Woon. But lessons today were fun! Well at least part of them, Mr. Ng wasn;t feeling well, so had relief teacher, again. That teacher looks like Mrs Tay, my gosh. Then Ben was like saying she's got Mozart hair. It made no diff, whether mr ng came or not, cause its like when she teach, no one bothers XD. Yep, poor teacher, had to accept the class of 30+ with wide-open mouthed conversations. She had to shout and gave up during the second period, when she allowed us to talk and talk and talk. Whatever.
The rest were boring stuff, until English. The new teacher's great! I mean, interesting lessons for English! Instead of those boring boring essays compre textbook crap. I'd prefer her style of teaching then Mrs. Lee's :) Well I told her or rather the class that I was boring. Wondered she guess it or not. Yes I was being sarcastic. Can't wait for tomorrow's eng. period, seriously. Then Bio. What the hell, we got hold of 2 hearts, I think Goat's. Literally. Then after examining it, Mrs Chow disected one of them. Wow it looks like the one in the textbook. Yep. So, I think I used the sissors and cut part of the septum up. Then Simon finished it for me. The epithelial is very tough lah, only the seeker and sissors seemed to do a good job cutting them. Ahh. then tomorrow have to go to Nanyang poly. Then I havent revised for the word thing yet, who gives a damn. Ive got so many things troubling me now.
-end of day-

Avenged Sevenfold rocks, literally. Just realised it on the way home today.
Blinded in Chains. Disturbed too yeah.!

No comments: