Thursday, June 03, 2010

Goodbye - Air Supply

Really really regret what I did. How I've treated people, how I did things.
It's all in the past. People tell me humans don't change. I think it's bull.
If you never trust a person enough to do so, it will never happen.
Now I've come to know myself. I can feel it changing, but I don't know if it's temporary.
I really keep opinions to myself. A no go. So help me god, I need to express my thoughts freely.
I used to think you could help me do that. Now its just a burnt memory.
I want it to stay that way, I want it to continue improving.

It's really too late to say all these crap. But I really have to blast it all out, I'll never be able to sleep well tonight. But it'll do good for my thinking, and hate the feeling of waking up to a really good dream with you in it, and its just a pile of shattered hopes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think people change. Their perspectives, their attitudes do, but the fundamental part, the soul is not changed. It can be discovered, or strengthened, or hindered, but it doesn't change.