Saturday, December 04, 2010

Can't Fight The Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon

meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to
meant We're not be. to

Sorry, I have to drill it in my head so I can feel normal around you again.
Right now I feel like shit. I don't feel like I'm myself around them.
Had this exact same emotional rush like what, 3 years ago. I thought I had fought it off, but no. I'm still the same less confidence of a man to tell the other how I felt. Never knew I would find myself into this kind of situation again. AGAIN.
Isn't there a freakin' remedy for it?

Last night, I had a dream, a good but weird one. But almost 100% of my dreams don't come true, so oh well. I can just bloody stop dreaming and get back into reality where things actually matter.

No comments: