Friday, July 22, 2005

Another untitled crap(Don't read)

Hey hey people. What's up. I'm finally back to my normal self. Yay! Happy. Betcha I am. here i go again, straining my muscles just to type this short paragraph. Badminton training was crap. Must do more then 200 clear 'imaginary' shots. Well, I'm quita feeling bored here, stuck at home. its past 10pm (Just to make sure people aren't good with their eyes to know). Anyway, see the on my title, you should be smart enough to ignore it lah, huh. Unlike some nerds who do what people ask them to do, like Dayang. This is "a bit" outdated but, what ever that bitch ask him to do he just does it,

And um, whats there more to talk about. Oh yah, I watched lost. Just included my reflection in cause i've got nothing to say. I hate that stupid Sawer or whatever guy. He sucks. Shan't go into details, too lazy. But can;t blame him lah, blame his parents for giving him the genes.

Anyway, Mrs Loh Suan Choo is my favourite teacher.

No comments: