Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hoiyah, folks.
Yeah, its Sunday. 11.30am. I broke my promise, but who in my imaginary world cares. Ok, so what should i talk about now. Maybe about yesterday's trip to NLB? Yeah, that 14 story building is magnificient. Must have costed them twice the amount of money used to construct Woodlands regional library. No wait, it should be about 4 times. Imagine this: the project room in Woodlands Library costs 5 heads 6 bucks/hour. The project rooms in National library cost us how much. Guess. haha. got no time for guessing. It costs 12 heads 20buck/hour. Incredible, huh. Not to say the room sucks, but it has an electronic whiteboard, that enables you to print out the stuff that you write on the board. At first we didn't know what its for. Then when i set up my comp, i found out that they done it. Haha. And the stuff there are automated. The projector screen for instance. Hey wait, isn't the one in our school automated too. Ok never mind. Anyway. Let's not talk about it anymore. To summarise it, Nationa library is a worth visting place, although the biggest section of the library, the research part, which consists of a few story, doesn't allow us to bring our bags in. I think the top floor only.i think their scare some bugger brought in some stupoid kinda bomb and bomb that place down, or they don allow us to swing around our bags so it crashes down some gay sculptures.
Enough of that, let's get on to smth else. Now I'm alone in my house, blasting the speakers that i made sure all corners of my house can hear it. I sure hope my neighbours don't mind. Come to say, i better soften it. It really is too loud. Sigh, i really don't know what to do. Shall i study maths? Oh my, i don;t understand linear equations. I think I'm gonna flunk that test already. Or shall i do some nuclear crap. Its so cool, now that i found out how nuclear fission occurs. It does when an electron hits an atom, uranium, of 235 neutron in the nucleus. When that happens, they release energy, then splits the atom into 4 stuff-Krypton, Barium, and 2 more electrons that can cause 2 more uranium to split, which then causes another fission. Haha, cool huh. But i still suck at science.

Ok, what is god's name shall i talk about now. oK, i have 2 words for you guys out there. Bye Bye.

No comments: