Saturday, August 20, 2005

I've got no mood to study, so I'm typing and typing and typing and typing. Not only this but some other crap that you people wouldn't bother to care. I wanna shout out to the world now that, god, I really am restless. I can't like mix my brain juice to digest the stuff that i read. Mainly cause I fear that I may fail this round's commmon test. And people, one last warning, if i hear/know you guys spread the rumors again, I'm gonna be too tired to care already. I don't give a damn. I don't like the new script, and god knows why. Let Mahesh decide, I also don't care much more. And gosh, Im beginning to like 一路向北,dunno why, hahas,

Anyway, next week's healthy lifestyle week. Sigh, reach school at 9am, I don't know what to do during this 3 hours.
And I'm so restless in school that I'm writing a story, to keep my spirits up, not that its gonna be finished. I've only completed 3 paragraphs. In like a month. hHAH, and its not as if its nice. It totally sucks. And wait, I don't like good luck ok,
I might die any moment from now.

No comments: