Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hey People, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry, I'm late for this but, I just can't find the will to log in and type this chunk of rubbish, and I finally found some today. Has, so, sigh, i bought like a pile of presents, but haven't gave any of them out yet. Sad huh. So, dunno what to type again.SIGH. Oh ya, went Funan yesterday, nothing interesting happened, just to make sure I do remember stuff.
Ah, the day after tomorrow, the day we've all been waiting for this 2 months. Yawn, please let me sleep longer, i think I'll keep snoozing my alarm that day, It's becoming a habit, ahh, although I learnt how to stop the snoozing: Switch off my alarm and go back to bed. I wonder, how's Sec 3 life gonna be like. Since I don't have any sec 3 friends (and my sec 4 friends would've forgotten how their sec 3 life was like, so i didn't bother to ask) I'd just have to wonder. Students rushing for their next class and to their lockers back and fro, while the teachers get to rest in their own classes. By the way, haven't been talking to Mr. Woon for quite a long time (like 2 weeks?) and Mahesh too. Haha, ever since SP's completed. Wonder how is he...

No comments: