Sunday, January 08, 2006

Heys, now I'm blogging, cause I've got seriously and absolutely nothing to do. I left my physics worksheet at school. First thing when I've got my locker. (Psst..) Won't tell Chao the locker number until I fill my locker with crap, hehe. Kae lah, Joking.
Ok, the day before yesterday... Nothing, except for Sec. 1 orientation. Ran around from concourse to Hall, and hall to concourse again. Ok, then there was this video thingy. First, my face was shown on the big screen, Ahh, I think i shall be faceless for this whole year. Mei lian Zian ren ler. Then I didn't realize that after the video i went down to give the bookmarks to the sec 1s. Hope they didn't recognize me. (Do you understand?)Ok, never mind. Just hoping for more sec 1s to join MMC. Sigh.
Hmm, what else next, ah HA, NOTHING. bye.
And I changed my blogskin, for like ages since. (This has gotta be my shortest post)