Friday, February 17, 2006

Argh, stupid stupid stupid. Had to go to Ngee Ann Polytechnic(again) for the lifescience finals thingy. Regretted going there (opps, Mrs. Chow). The presentations were boring. Chen Chao slept through someone's speech. Yawn. Now I'm exhausted too. Oh ya, now I'm left deserted at home, all because of the Lifescience thing. Was supposed to go Genting with my family, but they had to rush there, so I was late and didn't join them.

Sigh, tomorrow going for the girl guides thing. And people, its to go videotake them, not to join them. So, uh, nothing much to elaaaaaborate.

And then there was this cute little monkey which made its way into my house, and then to my room, and only my room, out of so many beautiful ones. Its not even its year yet, so, no idea why it came in. Yawn. Bye.

No comments: