Sunday, December 03, 2006

blah blaeh.

Hey, to overcome extreme boredom. 19 more posts.

So yeah, what did one fry(ies) say to the other?

Make a wild guess.


Literally.


School tomorrow. Like yayargh! And wtf actors can't make it.

Esp. The look alike aunt.

It was last night, I dreamt of Xi'an.

Boo, the ghost of a terracotta warrior started chasing me. Nah, that wasn't real.

I mean, that wasn't what I dreamt of. It was a dumb dream.

Then in the morning I missed the hotel at Xi'an


OKay, imagine if Red hot chili peppers were to make a live performance, in nude this time.

I was being random, but I was reading about it in a book of Rock bands, RHCP took a photoshoot for a cover doing the Beatles pose, totally naked, with socks covering their genitals. That's weird sick.

For the first time, it was that kind of a fast food restaurant I've never been to for ages
:The new macs at amk. A nice setting to be in after all those urban and modern looking macs around town.

A word of caution. Do not ever buy their Latte. However you can do so for your CLOSEST friends and a little prank on them. Watch them struggle as they decide or not to puke over the omgded diluted coffee with milk.

Ain't ang mo kio such a nice place to be in. I love the neighbourhood. Great void decks for malay weddings to be held. Thats for Murni's wedding. Without any kids poking in their heads to the wedding. Well, she looked astonishingly beautiful. Took a picture with her and the groom. Too bad I don't have it, will bug her for it one day.


Okay, now cause of Zain and my little discovery at the library, I have urges to read up on historys and biographies of Rock Bands. Until then and my 100th post, bye.

No comments: