Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cheeken.

Hi,
Nothing much to accomplish today, so. Some stupid high ego lines.

I can break the sound barrier faster then anyone else.
I can fire the revolver without pulling the trigger.
I can stop the traffic using my toe.
I can wake the whole village up in less then a minute.
I can hack into the school's computer network using a pentium 2.
I can sabotage a boeing using a red cloth.
I can bomb a train station with only a revolver.
I can fly faster then a plane.
I can cause skateboarders to trip and fall around a banana plantation.
Eew speaking of bananas. It was rumored that around many haunted sites in Singapore, a banana tree could be found.
Then I was watching this video on youtube.
Notice 3:15, figure a nurse or doctor? Creepy.
SVA over, a week ago. Yup, we were quite impressed with the outcome (:
During SVA it's like this:

Then after SVA its like this:


Mahesh donning the SVA shirt and a matching cap. Haha how loyal. I was going for Bass lesson and I think he's heading for his class. Peacefully, with nothing about SVA on his mind. Good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Loves You!

OCH movie said...

"Haunted Changi" movie coming out in Singapore September 2nd. Thought you might be interested.

http://hauntedchangi.com