Monday, June 05, 2006

Bored. That's why I'm typing this thing at all. Whew, the wlan is working, finally. So. Yeah. Shall I go to school today, so glad that I actually have a choice. Zain said he can't go out, and Wei Siang have to stay at home. So that leaves me, stranded all alone between the school and my damned bloody home. I'm so bored. There seems to be no cure for it. But I haven't started on my holiday assignments. So dumb. Had a dream last night. It seemed claming to me at first but actually, when I thought of it during breakfast, it looked more like a nightmare.

Maybe I should, you know start a conversation with someone. All those people who asked me why don't I start conversations, haha. Cause I'm pure lazy and I only wait for people to start talking to me to keep the conver. going. But everyone seemed so lazed up this afternoon, or maybe they don't want to talk to me. Yawn. Great, this week seems to be the most relaxing week. Only have to go to school on Thursday and Friday, the rest I can choose to go or not to go.

But I want to go.. My cousins are staying over and they are rotating my room 180˚ and back. Esp. after they opened up the presents, in my room. Crap. Yay, glad they went for a swim, the house looked so peaceful now. Mr woon wants to talk to me and zain about some commitee member stuff, but i dunno, will he be free at all to chat. Maybe not. Ha. I owed Mahesh 2 movie tickets, which is around 18bucks I got no money with me right now, spent them all. So pathetic. No idea when will he be free from his school so that I can pay him. So how honest am I.haha.

Damn, how are we s'posed to finish a video for SVA this year. We're like all busy. Ahh. The thought scares me. Sigh, I think I shall go to school after lunch.XDed.

No comments: