Sunday, June 18, 2006

I am about to make this post ultra short. Cause I'm damn tired and feel like sleeping, yeah.
So, about the work experience thing, I shan't post it again, cause I already typed a half an hour's worth of words about it, but I accidentally exited blogger. Wth. What's wrong with me and unfinished text messages,
1: SMS, sorry Shi Jie, I like sent you 2 unfinished messages in a row.
2: Blogger, I hit backspace instead of some other button, and my comp recognized it as return. So it brought me back to some crappy page.
Yup, blame my handphone and comp's to be so flat. And the send button is exactly on top of the dot button. For people with little or NO sensivity fingers, advise to you is look at the keypad while you type. Trust expertise, um, crap. yeah. So I shall heed Bong's advise, SAVE AFTER EVERY um..5 MINUTES OF TYPING. ok, i added that 5 minutes myself, cause I think time is a very very very very very very important factor. And because of time, I don't think I can finish my holiday homework+revision for test+group work+whatever guitar lesson for the deaf/mute/ shit.
When are we supposed to pass up the history group work thing? We have no idea where are we heading. I mean, there are no news of the group members at all. We shall now pronounce the group 'Most wanted' (is it named that way, see la, i even forgot the group's name) officially dead, wait, hang on. Look...., at the time. yeah. There's still a chance to do it. That chance depends on when is the deadline of that project. Ahh, suddenly I feel like sitting in teo comp room meddling with the comp there. Its much peaceful that way, unless i accidentally messed up that mac there that almost none of us know how to use. That guy fixed the other comp up, and who knows, Mr. Woon has been using the comp there for ulterior purposes. Like um.. playing need for speed, haha. he still cant beat me and my evo. admit it mr woon. No la jk. He's still better off with his Honda.

What's wrong with me, my left ear can't hear properly. Do I need a doctor? Maybe. Now is it me or is my left speaker spoilt. Make a guess. Sigh, I'm still having a flu. I don't know what will happen tomorrow at the office. I hate the weekdays having to face this board. If your eyes are damn sharp, maybe you'll notice the Charles and Keith logo. Thats the thing I dread to see. Yup. By the way i broke another of my promise. You guess la, look at the first sentence of my post.






























Ok, i shall end it here. Cause I left too much spaces. My illness messed my brain up.

No comments: