Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey, I'm back in school, on a holiday's weekend. I feel so tired. Cause gotta take some bloody video for the Girl Brigade. Wah. I can say I stood for more then 3 hours manning the bloody camera, and its uncomfortable when the whole hall's filled with girls, and only the cameramen are well, manhe items they performed are... quite humorous sometimes but the story remains constant. So, yay requested for Mr Lok to permit us to use the comp, while I could be back home slacking. But what to do, the internet at home is down again. I could only wait for my lifesaver (my uncle)to come and fix the modem. Ain't it unfair, my sis gets to go back to Springside for our ex-neighbour's birthday. I didn't get invited, I miss that place. Just wanna see how the new owners renovated our house.
So its boring here. And I'm checking out almost every comp's history(am I allowed to do so?) Guess what, I don't give a damn. Looks like everyone who's using the comp are all lower secondary. I guess the upper secondary all have comps at home, or their too busy to come to the comp lab.
I hate this month's holiday. Its gonna be damn busy lah. Wished I could just back out of that job experience thing. After I signed up. Its like suddenly got so many other stuff for me. So. cannot rest. Snooze. Yeah. Don't tell mr woon I looked at his history too. Muahaha. No lah I didn't, cant intrude people's privacy (stares at certain people) Ok, what occasion is this, they're closing the school so early today. At like 4? Looks Like i have to end it here.

3 June 1950, 3.25p.m.

No comments: