Friday, October 20, 2006

Bored again. I wanna reach the 100 post summit before I stop posting. So I make it a part of me to TRY to post everyday. 74 posts now

So today, Was supposed to have some heritage race. BUT hazie and rainie had to spoil it all. Ahh. So we had the quiz indoors. Had lots of handicap. Esp. when I went up to the comp. lab to search for answers. Yep. Then watched some really nice movie the day after tomorrow, about global warming. Its so wrong. The hall was about freezer temperature and the movie was all about snow and ice. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. and Yawnnnnnnnn. We get to lie down and either watch the movie or sleep. I slept halfway through the movie. But poor Matt. He's down with a fever and has to tolerate the freezing point. So thats about it la. After school Mr woon wanted me to follow him to the IDA briefing. So, its at Hwa Chong Instituition. Was hoping to bump into some old friends there but nope. The thing last only 2o minutes. Then leave already. How a waste of time.
First time I went Tampines! Benson fetched me to the MRT and I had to take a bus home from there. Yup thats about it la.

No comments: