Monday, October 23, 2006

Damn bored, as always. So damn Adrian. I was in my room and he crept in with a BOO. I literally jumped and he's like laughing his butts off the room. ARGH. So today was fun. Got that Amazing Canal race. the whole of media club (except Izzac and ragu) was walking way behind chatting and 'enjoying' the scenery. How typical media club members. WE STAY UNITED. as slackers. yeah. I liked the yellow wristband, goes well with my bottle.

Ok so after the race, after messing with John's racket that is, i went up teo comp room. For some studio training thingy. Made a lot of mess especially when it was the Nanjing trip people's time to do their video presentation. I played o2jam on the comp and the keyboard was damn noisy. So they had to retake the scene. All because of me, muahahaha. then mr woon gave me the hard look. Scary. Then our turn to mess with the Video Switcher! So fun. Well, gonna use it for SVA anyway. Now I know how to use mozaic to blur a person's face (or something else) eheh.

Then went home laughing all the way. We were bullying mr woon. Only Hannah and King Fen seem to be obedient. Heh.

Anyway when i went home I was like trying out Diablo again. too bored. so yeah it made me feel even worse, so i decided to take a nap when Mahesh finally talked to me in msn. Gosh where have you been.

No comments: