Sunday, October 08, 2006

Memorabilla

omg... I was going through my very very long forgotten posts. Then I saw the very very very first one, was it?

Hiya guyz!!! Well first time to post something ere....To start it off, i'll give a little start,
To invited guest: Hope ya all like it!!!
To donno who: I don't know how u got this address, but please, hit alt+f4
Ok, those people who are in the invited guests group are people from 1 truth, peps, 5faith(hahaz), those who are related to me in anyway.
Those who are in the dunno who group are those who are not mentioned in the above sentence lar...
Ok! That's all she wrote...i'm so tired-.-" wanna go n sleep liaoz


Haha, how innocent and childlike of me 2 years ago? Time passes so fast. Ooh 5 Faith, hahaha. Brings back so many memories. Okay, I'd better continue mugging for Chemistry. 7 more chapters to go. Root for me yeah!

No comments: