Monday, October 30, 2006

Finally, I'm not bored. But extremely busy. Now finding time to blog cos I'll not be able to for 10+ days!

Okay this shall be extremely short, got no time.

  • My haircut sucks man. Its so f-ugly. Sigh. That hairdresser was like shouting next to me ear 'WHAT HAIR CUT YOU WANT ' over the bloody loud hair dryer. So ya I said what I wanted and it turned out erk. Okay at least i get to keep my back long, school holidays yay. I think I look like some Chinese freaks. Okay thats worse cause I think China boys are already freaks. I mean those really really common ass hole types who only has A-R-R-O-G-A-N-C-E in their pitiful brains and raise their long nostrils up high unlike Chen Chao that cool dude. *Criticising my own kind* Haha. So sorry la. Just my opinion.
  • K so Physics today. Was late. Surprisingly Mr Tan didnt scold me or anything. That makes it scary.
  • Left after the 2 hr break. Didnt go for physics, went for Suzanne Jung. Wah Lao why did I even turn up. Now Im the only sec 3 that has to go for that exhibition shit. So stressed. Francis and Aqila, ahh why didnt you guys come today...
  • Haven't packed my luggage! 2 days more! My room's all messy with the clothes all around.
  • Shi Jie! Ahh can't make it for your performance at Toa Payoh! But never mind, I'll still be rooting for you! GOGO!
  • My mum forbidded me to dye my hair already. Cos my aunt said that teachers will catch and not good for your hair. What shit! Opps apologizes. Sigh, but after thinking, I will still be frequently going to school this holidays so I decided to go for the spray ones. Sigh sigh.
  • Benson agrees to lend me his camera! So sweet of him! I owe you a big big big one dude! Cant bring my dad's one cause too big, yeah.
  • Suzanne Jung will consider out proposal to 'use' her in our SVA! That is so prestigous cause well, she's a face not uncommon to the floor. I dunno why, but I think she gets hotter the more I look at her. Uh Rudi, Lol.
  • I wanna watch the Grudge2. Anyone? But most probably watching with Chen Chao or Rudi, you know, the whole week wont be around.

Gosh, I'd better go start packing stuff into my bag. Bye.

No comments: