Friday, August 11, 2006

Chapter Date+Month*year

Okay, another person to add on my list of 'adults who say my phone is high-tech.
-Charleston
-Suzanne
-The guy from ACP, whom I dont really know, sorry.
Nvm, that was just random stuff. Im not saying my phone is cool, but when I look at it, its like, I dont understand. Yup. So. Get on with today.

Let's welcome the foreigners from Taiwan/Shanghai!, Mr Woon had said earlier this morning. Like wtf. It came so fast without notice. Then I had to the one of the pitiful 6 who had to push them around the school. Yeah push literally cause they were dead tired, I heard from that ACP guy that they went to the ACP headquarters earlier. So, me and YiLin's group was called Jennifer's Group. So I was goin,'Jennifer?!Jennifer, where are you, can you please get into your group.' Then the teacher named Jennifer stood up and told me, this group is called Jennifer's group, named after me. Opps, haha. Luckily she reminded me earlier. Anyway, I overheard the can be described as the 2 most chio one in the cahoot. Haha. They were sayin, these guys all not handsome or something (My English translation is bad) Aww, how sad. Haha, I dont give a damn. They're not in my group, fortunately, they seemed kinda Slu distracting. Then the rest boring shit. Until we reach Teo Comp. Room. I promised them TV to watch cause they were bored sick and tired. But I couldn't get the TV working. Damn again. Then they showed them O2jam, so the people all crowded around the comp. I came into the room and when I went over to them, they dispersed. Am I that bad? I thought so. Then soon they were bored again. I played Fa Ru Xue over the speakers and they all congregate ard the comp again. (: Then they took out their phones to record the song, so cute, haha. They in love with Jay Chou or something? Then um nothing much alr. Bidded them gdbye. They all liked Jing Xiang better, haha. Hunk of the Infocomms.

No comments: