Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Damn my report for this common tests. I deteroiated drastically. Even Ben says so. HOW HOW. My mum scolded me badly cause I told her I did very badly for Social Studies. She doesn't know I failed it yet. Luckily my overall humanities didn't fail. I'd scream, or rather shout. Damn. Then my Physics. Also very bad. Wah lao. Sigh. Anyway, today-
Ahh, I felt guilty for leaving halfway during Ms. Wong's lesson. So sad, its her last lesson and I have to skip it. But I went for 10minutes so. :'( Yup. So, I wanted to get her a gift, but I dont have time. Shit. And I didnt write anything in the scrapbook for her. Ok, *controls tears* hmm. Okay, then I ended school early cause I had to go to the prize presentation ceremony for the MOS shit. I didn't get in the top 10 for Experts certificate though. Before the actual presentation begins, some guy from Microsoft went up the stage to blab about microsoft office 2007. He's talking all about the beta and I was doozing off. Then came the real thing. Some interesting stuff there: Some guy from NUS school of Mathematics and Sciences or whatever (name too long) went up the stage to collect prizes- over 10 times! Cause he had to help his friends collect his and stuff. So the emcee was like derrick again! sick of calling his name. yup. And the world wide champion for the competition got a trophy which was 1 head below that guy's height. So tall la. Then he got a 360 too. Jealous. All I got for getting champion for sec sch was some fucking trophy and that office software where I could have got it free. Then another guy went up to blab blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah more about Windows Vista. That OS lagged the comp. up. Haha. jacked himself. So after that went home alr. Still pondering over teachers' day gift.
And tomorrow morning before sch starts I have to sit for Biology class test. wah lao mrs chow. I dont remember what she said exactly, but nvm.
BTW, I can just add another person to my list of people who said my phone's cool/ nice/ high tech whatever
  1. Ms. Low- Wah your phone's so cool. How much you bought it for. What functions does it have. Does it have Buetoot (no typo, thats what she pronounced it as.)

I still can't understand though. Tata.

No comments: