Saturday, August 05, 2006

Chapter year*month+day

Ah, that fan-tastic advertisement passed by 4 times in an hour already. I'm at Macs, btw. Waiting for my sis to get out of her tuition. half an hour left, so im gonna make full use of it.
Okay. its really boring now. So im furiously tying stuff i shouldnt.
And now im gonna post about yesterday.
So yesterday. Some woman from Channel News Asia came to our school to give us a course about media and journalism skills. Oh how poor my english is. So when she came into our club room, the people were like who is that, she looks familiar. I think that person's name is called Suzane Jung or something. Ive got problem memorizing how to spell Suzane. But oh heck. My goodness. She's prettier on real tv then on tv la. Haha. Yeah so she started the talk and everyone was like about to snooze away. She wanted us to introduce ourselves first. Shes very good at coming up with questions through the whole introduction la. But no surprise, she's an interviewer in CNA or something. And my god. some weird weird headline news that we came up with. Osama surrenders to Bush. Haha. And Tsunami strikes Singapore."This is Channel news asia live, from singapore. AS YOU CAN SEE, singapore was struck by a major tsunami a few minutes ago, blah live from the underwater world." Then some shit global warming rises temperature to 39Degrees. Ahh another Fan-tastic ad. I think that wasnt news to us, id think the weather outside hits the 39deg. jackpot already. Yawn. There's aircon here, so i dont mind. Ah low batt. whats wrong with my phone anyway. Suzane was like saying " what a cool phone" when she saw it. Then when my boss saw my phone when I was at job experience he commented," What a high-tech phone you have there." SHIT. ive got ice lemon tea on my keyboard. But it doesnt kill my comp easily. Oh ya, another headline that we came up with. President assasinated during National Day. Opps thats not a curse, but it would sure make it into the top story right. Like. President got killed by some curse during national Day. Or rather hassasinated. Then the whole of the Angels & Demons start reanacting. Sigh another Fantastic ad. Damn. oh how I wish. I could like go PS now and start enquiry for guitar lessons.

Ahh Ms. Wong is like, so cool la. she showed us the mv for Everybody's Fool during english period. For until what I know. Only she likes Evanesence other then me in this school. The rest of my friends dislike them. Why? Then she wanted OUR class to organize a rock band competition in our school. YAY! But too bad. only 2 bands can go into the finals. Cause of a lack of drummers. Then she's the Emcee for Planetshakers! I want to go. But no one wants to go with me. Like Simon and Samuel already have other friends going with them. Then Zain is ill, poor thing. Ah this day sucked. So boring. I cant stay at home cause my uncle invited his collegues over.

No comments: