Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Geek Test

Ripped this off Digital Life, found it provocative, haha, maybe I'm a geek. I edited some parts of it though

1) I empathise with:
A. Susan Mayer of Desperate Housewives
B. Willow Roseburg of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
C. Dr. Gilbert "Gil" Grissom of Crime Scene Investigation
D. Lieutenant Commander Data of Star Trek: The Next Generation

2) I want to marry and have children with:
A. Angelina Jolie
B. Xiaxue
C. Any Digital Life reporter
D. Yuna from Final Fantasy

3) At home, I have:
A. Only a CRT Television
B. An Apple iMac
C. Gigabit Ethernet hooking up my digital cable box
D. A server Farm

4) I enjoy books by:
A. David Eddings
B. Tom Clancy
C. Dr. Stephen Hawking
D. Author C. Clarke

5) The ERP is:
A. The Road gantry that deducts money form my cashcard on the way to work
B. A beeping device that goes off randomly fitted onto my 10 year old Honda
C. A system that collects all the relavant information generated and used by a company into a single database
D. Some system that my boss forces me to apply leave with

6) For fun, I:
A. Dress up my characters in the Sims
B. Kill your own teammates in CounterStrike after owning the other team
C. Skay "gods" in epic 24-person, 8 hour long EverQuest raids
D. Create virtual Worlds

7) In school, my extra-curricular time was spent:
A. In the library reading books off the shelves
B. In the audio-visual club blasting rock songs through the PA.
C. In the computer club
D. Hacking the school system for your test papers

8) I surf:
A. Blogs
B. Web Forums for infomation on how to hack your phone
C. Usenet Newsgroups
D. Channel sites to find out how many more episodes until the end of power rangers

9) How good am I at assembling computers?
A. Don't all computers come pre-assembled like my Dell?
B. Good enough to add more then 1GB of ram into your processor, change the graphics card
C. I can do it with my eyes closed and my hand tied behind my back
D. I can build my own microprocessor with the school's resource

10) I speak English, Singlish and:
A. L3wtsp3ak
B. Chat codes
C. Java
D. read outloud from CSS scripts

11) I hang out with my friends at:
A. Over a latte at Starbucks
B. Arguing over what are the best motherboards at Sim Lim
C. Over some virtual ale in World of Warcraft in the middle of the night
D. What do you mean by 'real' friends

No comments: