Saturday, September 30, 2006

ARGH.

OMG. My head hurts so much. The people around me. I feel like crying so, but fails.
I have to vent it out somewhere. And not infront of people. Cause you wouldn't like it when i'm extreme angry. I don't think any one of you have experienced it before. But just don't try. Oh ya my sisters did.
Yeah so. Today. I was trying very hard to concentrate on Geog. Then my parents had to come home just when I succeeded. They FORCED me to go to our new house to study WTF. I mean, which parents doesn't want their child to study properly. I just wanna pass geog thats all, i dunno if they wanted to or not. They were so desperate to move out of my uncle's house and I can understand why. But why during my exams?(My cousin, that tiny bitch)
Oh thats another reason why I'm having such a bad headache. She must fucking mess up my fucking cupboard then she'll be happy!? No only that la, she went to look at my class photo and my birthday presents. Then she saw one that caught her eyes. She asked me whether could she have it. I literally snatched it away from her. put it back into the cupboard and slammed it shut. after i left the room she opened the cupboard again. wah kao. I gave up, shouted to her to shut the cupboard and walked away.
At the new house I secluded my self in my new room which is dusty to the summit and its all empty. BUT i had my ipod AND my ipod charger with me. and my handphone had to run out of batt. Fuck again. This sucked, yeah and another but I don't feel like posting it. How to pass EOY like that. I might as well fail la. TMR they're suggesting to go back that place again. Im like NO WAY IM NOT GOIN. then my mum give me that black stare wahhhh. I almost teared in my room. But almost. Of course the other reason was much more scary.
I've leaked abit of it out to Samuel. He made me feel a bit better. But only abit. All i feel like doing now is to sleep, and get every thing over with. ASAP.

and I feel like no one ever actually understands me at all. What am i to them. Some one who never gets his tolerance level high or something. GET THAT FUCKING THOUGHT AWAY.

No comments: