Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm bored, as always. So.
Played with my logos.

I think that's kinda sweet. Yup. Anyway, back on business.

So, went to town with Zain and Mahesh. Mahesh's not late! For once. But I was. Zain too. How strange the world became of. And teacher's day, I shall repost it some other day when I've got pictures.

Went to Cineplex, watched The Devil Wears Prada, and Zain had to go home. Dunno for what. Tuition? Yeah, maybe. So in desperate attempts not to go home, I went to Toa Payoh with Mahesh, where his school is. Yeah, he had to go for lessons later.

Met Erskine at the Trains. Okay, planned to catch another movie there, but no, no nice movies being screened there. So, we went frantically searching for Starbucks or CoffeeBean. But no again. Not one at sight in Toa Payoh. PLEASE SOMEONE GO FRANCHISE EITHER ONE THERE. Or maybe there was, just that we didn't spot it. Went Ya Kun instead. Have never been to one before. Interesting. Yup. Thats Mahesh, taking a photo of dunno what. Anyway, nothing special bout their toast anyway.

After Mahesh went up for his lesson, I had to go home then. It was quite late. Pity him having to go for lectures there. Kinda boring to hang out after and before.

OH YA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHESH!

Hey, whats wrong with me today. I was eating far slower then Mahesh, which isn't exactly supposed to happen. Super concentrated soya sauce + pepper in the half-boiled egg.

And not to forget ultra concentrated milk in coffee.

They had to sell tissue papers there, instead of giving them to customers. What's their problem?

No comments: