Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's the last day of holidays! Booos. And I have to rush this piece of shit assignment for bio. And I havent even started. Yawn, don't exactly have the need for a post anyway.

I have a damn sucky haircut. It's so short and ugly. So short that I dont even have to comb my hair after I woke from bed. I have no say for a better one cause my dad would go 'that haircut is so long and untidy, get a shorter one!' Damn. Sad cases of having relatives as your hairdresser.

I'll just have to patiently wait for my hair to grow back, and maybe find a 'foreign' hair dresser.
Yeah that's all la.

By the way, most probably I'm gonna fail my eng. Orals. Slangs were used all the way. Then the examiner was Brian Koh. Was intimidated my him then.
Gosh, how am I supposed to finish my homework in 2 hours' time, and study for Amaths within 2 daysss?

Anyway, how long haven't I been eating Toblerones? Hmm, I think very, the last one I
ve had was when I was still in preschool. I think. or during primary. So classic. Nice. Thanks Xiu Xian for getting me one! So sweet. I'd better finish them up before my sisters and that bitch(my cousin) does.

No comments: