Sunday, September 03, 2006

Heyhey. September holidays YEAH!. Which has alreeady begun. I'm like on a blogging spree this few days cause I've been rather bored. Didn't do much in the weekends anyway. I'm tryin gto set a record here. *Not wearing my specs. to type an entry* have I made any mistakes yet? Maybe.

AH, SCREW ITUNES + IPOD. Whenever I tried updating its like "itunes has encountered an error, send error report or not. Your balls lah Apple. I send your Apple with worms crawling inside back to you lor. How rotten apples. And my iPod's battery's going crazy again. It doesnt want to work. Maybe the pay's a bit low. They don't protest to get a rise or something.

Anyway, I found this cool thing. Go try it out. Basically turns your old XP blue/silver/green skin to the Media Center thing. Its a neat piece of shit to me.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Themes/Royale-Theme-for-WinXP.shtml
















Ok, will be out tomorrow, yay. I'm having home blues already. But, I'm troubling over my IC, I need to get a photo for it, and the photo of me I have now isn't suitable. SVA meetings on Tuesday, not Monday anymore, Benson's having leave. For those who happen to read this lor.

No comments: