Wednesday, September 20, 2006

End of years

AHHH. Die. I'm holding the risk of failing my Chinese test terribly. Here's it, I (found out I) lost my god damn book just before the test. So I didn't study. So I left the whole section of sentence generationg thingy BLANK. (: So, I wouldn't be surprised I failed it this time. 2 More weeks till End of Year? Oh I see. That means no more excessive use of comp, no staying back at school till evenings and MORE. Therefore I shall start studying for Chemistry already.
AND AND. The open door will be released around the second day of final years! AHHH that sucks. cause i cant enjoy it right after i buy it when ill be mugging for the tests
I guess what topped it is 3 tests in a day. A.MATHS+PHYSICS+CHEMISTRY 3 PIECE SET COMBO. + CHANGE THE COKE TO PHYSICS REMEDIAL ON FRIDAY. thank you. (:(:(:

No comments: